Monday, December 9, 2013

A new beginning

Sitting idle at my office cubicle, I was surfing the internet and was going through many blogs. Reading blogs has been my recent hobby. Many of my friends are "bloggers", and some of them are really good ones. Visiting their blogs give me links of other bloggers as well, people whom I do not know. I like to read their blogs even more, because through their writings, I get to know the person behind these creations. Learning about new things is an added benefit.

It was by this "blog hopping" today that I stumbled upon my own blog!! I had started this blog way back in 2006, and had maintained it till 2008. Then somehow, I lost interest in blogging and eventually, forgot about it. After a prolonged interval, I have decided to revive this companion of mine, who was waiting for me, without any protest, for these many years.

I did not write anything during these 5 years, except a few reports needed for my job and updating my resume occasionally. So, I am searching for topics to write about. Being out of the scene for so long has taken a heavy toll upon me. Hopefully I will be able to overcome this obstacle and will make a fresh start.

Till then, good bye. 

No comments: