Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Trip, yet again

I am leaving for Connecticut tomorrow. Whenever a semester ends, I make a chance to go somewhere to refresh myself and spend some good memorable time with my friends. Although this semster had the least workload among all the others I have had so far, but its always good to explore new places and mix with old pals.

My only concern is the flight time. The flight departs tomorrow at 7:45 a.m. , which means I need to reach the airport by 7! I have forgotten how does 6 a.m. look like, its been a while I woke up so early. But all problems have solutions, at least for me. In this case, the plan is that a very good friend of mine will call me in the morning around 5:30, so that I can get ready! So I am not that much worried about this issue, only a slight concern bugs me ! This time, the stopover is at Chicago, so I hope everything goes well.

In order to wake up around 5:30, one needs to sleep early. But for me, even if I go to bed at 11, I will remain awake till 1:30 or 2, which is frustrating and embarassing as well. So, knowing that I will get very little sleep if I go to bed now, I have decided to watch a movie. Its better to do something than staying awake in the dark room and praying for sleep!

I will be back on the 30th of May, and will continue from then, if not before. Till then, lemme have a good break !

No comments: