Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Blame it on the Weather

It is very depressing out here. For the last 4-5 days continuosly, there is no sign of the sun, it seems that the clouds have banished him away for an indefinite span of time. No notable work has been done from my part other than procrastination and watching handful of movies. Whenever I am looking outside through the windows, the gloomy sky is making me gloomier and an urge of getting inside the warmth of the comforter is growing up. So as soon as I am getting done with my classes, I am returning home and taking naps at weird hours of the day. It is unsure as to how long this will continue, but unless and until the weather improves and the sun comes out from his exilement, my sleeping hours will be more than working hours.

After all, if Mother Nature intervenes, how can a simple human being change the inevitable?

No comments: