Saturday, March 10, 2007

Time for a break

I am leaving for Riverside, California, today and will be returning to Wichita on March 20. After working too hard (supposedly) for two months, I need a break badly. In Riverside, I will be meeting my friends, two of whom I haven't seen for almost two years.
The most important thing is, this time, the stopover is not Dallas, its Denver. This one has a 'D' as well. For me , 'D' is Delay, Drama, Damadol(Hotch Potch). Hope this time I wont face any problem, after all, there is something called Law of Average.
Bon voyage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

spilledbytes said...

till May 20???? vacation or hibernation??? or is it March?

Arijit said...

sorry, its March.A very weird typo, I admit. Thanks for pointing out the mistake :)

spilledbytes said...

hya hya hya